News & Events
The information related to our Registration Operation for the next 3 years will be as follows:
FTRB REGISTRATION 2012-2014 - (FORMS: FTRB3 - RENEWAL)
All officers who appear on the Expiry List will have their Renewal on HOLD.
Ist year and 2nd year practicing Full and Provisional Teachers and Teacher Educators - do not fill the FTRB3 form
Head Teachers and Principals:
1. Fill your Institution Performance Assesment Form first before entering the 2nd bullet point of pp3 of the FTRB 3 form.
2. Batch all the forms and attach the copy of the:
- Payment Reciept
- School/Institution Internal PDs from 2009-2011
- Letter of confirmation of uncompleted programmes from Tertiary Institutions attended from 2009-2011
Please send all the completed Forms in batch to your Education District Office who will ENDORSE the forms and send them to the FTRB Office. For Tecaher training institution send the Forms direct to us.
1) For all Existing Teachers Payments Commences on 18 Nov 2011- 23 Jan2011
2) The payment Structure will be as follows:
- Teachers registered from 2009-2011, pay $90 to cover for 2012-2014
- Teachers registered from 2010- 2011, pay $30 to cover for 2010-2012
- Teachers registered from 2011, pay $60 to cover for 2011-2013
- Retiree in 2012 - pay $30 to cover you for 2012 (can pay extra year if you want).
- Retiree in 2013 - pay $30 to cover you for 2012 (can pay extra year if you want).
1. No new cards will be issued
2. Stickers will be issued by the FTRB Office
FTRB Headquaters Contacts
- Central (Nausori):
Mrs.Kesaia Kuruduadu Ph:3311175 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs.Aliti Soqonakalou Ph:3100125 email@example.com
- Western and Northern:
Mr. Alber tSoderberg Ph:3100119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Not including NADROGA/NAVOSA
Mr. Nasoni Mua Ph:311175 email@example.com
Including SUVA and Nadroga/ Navosa
Names of National Employment Center volunteers who will be assisting in the Re-Registration Exercise:
- Mereani Niutabua
- Rusila Buisamu
- Meresiana Laite
We look forward to the constant coordination between School Heads, Education District Officers and the FTRB Headquaters with this huge exercise to ensure smooth operation in our registration exercise. The usual support of everyone would be kindly appreciated.